- May 2, 2016: Ontobull was established.
- September 1, 2015: BFOConvert now support "replace" as header cleanup action.
- July 22, 2015: BFOConvert dependency, OWLAPI, updated to version 4.1.0-RC2 to address the issue here.
- July 17, 2015: Jie, Edison, and Oliver met again and discussed the new features and update text description.
- July 7, 2015: Edison developed an updated version of BFOConvert.
- July 2, 2015: Jie Zheng, Edison Ong, and Oliver discussed how to update BFOConvert to fit new updates of BFO 2 and RO. A plan was outlined for Edison to implement.
- Jan - Feb, 2013: BFOConvert was developed to handle BFO 2 pre-Graz version.
- Jan 3, 2013: The first version of BFO 1.2 converter was online.
- September 14, 2012: The BFO Converter server, developed by Allen and Oliver in Oliver He group, was online.